Tuesday Horizons is a series of six evening meetings intended to let you broaden your horizons and to reflect further on some of the spiritual matters which impinge on us all.
The meetings will take place at SMc between 7.30 and 9.00 on Tuesday evenings with coffee available from 7.00. All are welcome to attend any or all the meetings. Details of the subject of each meeting can be found below.
- 9th January: Equality and Egalitarianism – were we all born equal?
- 23rd January: Predestination or free will?
- 6th February: How is Holiness reflected in Methodism?
- 20th February: The Trinity – Is this concept of God helpful?
- 6th March: Saints, Angels, Cherubim, Seraphim, Devils, Evil Spirits, Fairies
- 20th March: Living a Contemplative Monastic Life