Welcome to our live worship booking page.
As with many activities, attending worship during the pandemic is different to that in normal times. If you have not already done so, please read the “Letter to the Congregation” which explains what to expect and what you are expected to do.
Numbers are limited, so we would encourage you to watch at home. The content and the preacher are the same, for both live and recorded services.
Also, if you have not already done so, please read our “Covenant of Care”.
By attending Worship we are each committing to:
- Sanitising our hands on arrival and departure, and any time we cough, sneeze or touch our faces;
- Observing 2 metre social distancing at all times (refraining from hugging, handshaking and other physical contact);
- “taking particular care to minimise contact with others outside of our household” according to Government advice;
- Wearing a face covering, unless we have a valid exemption for health reasons;
- Catching coughs and sneezes in a tissue (which we will take home or dispose of in a bin as we leave) or in the crook of a sleeved arm;
- Following promptly the instructions of the stewards who are ensuring the safety of all;
- Leaving the building promptly at the end of worship, when requested to do so by the stewards;
- Not entering areas of the building that are presently sealed off in order to limit transmission of infection;
- Not lingering for conversation inside or outside of the building.
This booking is for next Sunday only.
The booking deadline is 11:00am on the Friday before. If you book after that it will be for the following Sunday!
By submitting this form you are consenting to your information being held for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes only.