At Salisbury Methodist Church we seek to be an accessible and welcoming place for all those who may wish to share with us in worship and the fellowship. Facilities include:
- Access via ramps at the front entrance on St Edmund’s Church Street.
- Disabled toilets and baby-changing facilities on the ground floor.
- A hearing loop system, which is installed in the Sanctuary, Hall and Room 1.
- Large print hymn books and sheets available on request.
- Recordings of Sunday morning services are available for those who are unable to get to church.