The Annual Church Meeting will be held in the sanctuary after the morning service on Sunday 2nd April. Please join us as we look back at the events of the past year and plan for the new one.
Saturday 25 February, 7pm–10pm, Salisbury Methodist Church.
Music and dancing to local Ceilidh band “Scrape the Barrel”.
Tickets £5 per person or £12 for family ticket (2+2).
Ploughman’s Supper included.
Tickets available from SMC Coffee Bar, Monica Gillings, Sue Gilbert or contact church office.
All profits to Church Funds.
Read February’s Newsletter, available here now.
Salisbury Methodist Church are delighted to have booked the above hotel, Sidholme in Sidmouth, Devon, for our Church Family Weekend in April 2017.
We will be taking the opportunity to relax, worship, learn and share with each other in a large country house hotel with indoor swimming pool.
Find out about this week’s Tuesday Horizons, here.
Tuesday Horizons is a series of six evening meetings intended to let you broaden your horizons and reflect further on some of the spiritual matters which impinge on us all.
The meetings take place at SMc between 7.30 and 9.00 on Tuesday evenings with coffee available from 7.00. All are welcome to attend any or all the meetings the details of which will be in our notices, in the newsletter and here on our website.
The meeting currently arranged are:
- 3rd January Be a Christian but why be a Methodist? – Revd Margaret Jones
- 17th January “Art and the Bible” – Bishop Nicholas
- 31st January “How has our Northumbrian Heritage influenced our Church? – Revd Derek Chapman
- 14th February The birth and youth of Jesus – A help or a problem? – Revd David Hookins
- 28th February “Transubstantiation – How does if fit into our belief? – Father Canon Michael Fitzpatrick
- 14th March Hymnody – Theology or a nice tune? – Revd Steve Hawkes