Easter at Salisbury Methodist Church
Sunday 17th April Easter Day
8:00 am Revd Anna Bishop Holy Communion
9:30am Full English Breakfast, All Welcome
10:30 am Our All Age Easter Celebration led by Revd Anna Bishop including Holy Communion – in person and live-streamed.
Coffee will be served in the hall and our Fairtrade stall will be open, after the service.
If you are attending worship in person, please:
- wear a mask
- do not attend if you are feeling unwell.
- remember that car parking charges are now re-instated.
The Stations of the Cross are a series of pictures or images representing the different incidents in the last journey of Christ. The Stations of the cross have formed part of Christian devotion at Passiontide for many centuries, and are intended to help us make a pilgrimage in spirit to the scene of Christ’s suffering and death; they enable us to engage actively with the path of suffering walked by Jesus.
They bring us closer to the life and death of Christ, and we appreciate anew the enormous burden Christ took to the cross for us, and we pause for prayer and devotion at various points on the way.
ALL ARE WELCOME
10.00am – 4.00pm. (refreshments available)
Weekly Notice Sheet –
Please click this link to read this week’s notices. Notices 17th April
For information about how you can help, please see our Ukraine page
SMc is pleased to announce that we are now licenced to conduct same-sex marriages.
Please contact Revd Anna Bishop for more information.
John will be –
- Preaching at Salisbury Methodist Church on Sunday May 8 at 10.30 a.m. (live streamed)
- Leading a workshop on Good Reasons to Sing, again at SMC at 2.30 p.m.
- Leading a short course on Revisiting the Psalms at Sarum College on Monday May 9 from 10.00 to 4.00 pm. To book: https://www.sarum.ac.uk/short-courses/revisiting-the-psalms/
Prayers for our sister church, St John’s, Mtendere, Zambia
Praising God for the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour, pray for our minister, preachers and the choirs in their worship and witness this Easter.