Walking the way: a Lenten studies series at Salisbury URC
Blending reflection, contemplation and conversation, we will explore the book, Holy Habits, by Andrew Roberts, a Methodist minister passionate about discipleship. We will rediscover the ten holy habits described by Luke in The Acts of the Apostles, habits that shape our lives as individuals and as a church community.
This 5-week series will focus on two ‘Holy Habits’ each week:
- Week 1 (21 Feb) biblical teaching, fellowship
- Week 2 (28 Feb) breaking of bread, giving (sharing of resources)
- Week 3 (7 March) service, eating together
- Week 4 (14 March) gladness and generosity, worship
- Week 5 (21 March) prayer and making more disciples
Morning sessions are from 10:30am to 12:30pm, evening sessions from 7.00pm to 8.30pm.
Venue: Salisbury United Reformed Church, 30 Fisherton Street, Salisbury