Please read and agree our Wi-Fi policy terms
Using SMC Wi-Fi
The Methodist Trustees are responsible for Salisbury Methodist Church building. We provide Wi-Fi which you are welcome to use providing you follow these rules. If you are uncertain about any of these you should read the full Guest Wi-Fi Policy which is available from the Church Office.
By using Wi-Fi provided by us you are agreeing to follow these rules.
- Use by any child or young person must be approved by their parent/guardian
- We provide Wi-fi ‘as is’ without any guarantee of connectivity reliability or privacy.
- We do not monitor your use and we are not responsible for anything you obtain or download from the internet.
- You are responsible for your use of our Wi-Fi and for the safety and security of your own device against any viruses or other hostile programmes.
- Use the Wi-Fi responsibly: do not stream or access data or services that require large amounts of data, and can slow down other users.
- Do not use the Wi-Fi to do anything unlawful, fraudulent or harmful to others or their devices.
- Don’t access or send anything obscene, abusive, threatening, hateful or discriminatory.
- Don’t bully or harass anyone.
- Don’t encourage anyone else to do any of these things.
- If your use of our Wi-Fi causes harm to someone else, you are responsible.
- Stay safe, and do your best to keep others safe.
To see the full policy, please Click Here